No Offer Available
Before buying a ticket, customers are requested to read the following cancellation and refund policies carefully.Cancellation Policy Tickets bought through BDBusTicket.com can be cancelled as per the cancellation policy below. However, as a ticket selling agent, BDBusTicket.com is bound to comply with the terms set by the operator/event organizer/vendor whose ticket it is selling. So, if the operator/event organizer denies refund even though claim was made within the terms mentioned here, BDBusTicket.com will be unable to issue such refund. Auto cancellation:
- The ticket will be treated as cancelled if passenger fails to report at the reporting station before the departure schedule.
- Failure to Pay
- No ticket will be activated unless the customer has paid the full amount mentioned on the screen.
- For mobile payments, it is the responsibility of the customer to input transaction ID properly within time to confirm his ticket by himself. BDBusTicket.com sometimes does the verification for the customer as a courtesy, but it is not BDBusTicket.com's responsibility or service promise.
- Tickets will be automatically canceled if customer does not confirm payment within 30 minutes. For mobile payments customer must complete payment and also verify ticket within this stipulated time.
- During Eid sales month, BDBusTicket.com will not do any verification on behalf of the customers.
Ticket cancellation eligibilityRegular Time (Non-Eid Period) To be eligible for refund, customer needs to cancel the ticket from BDBusTicket.com before the applicable time before the departure. And must report the cancellation to the support center (i.e Call 09613 555 000 or email to support@BDBusTicket.com) of BDBusTicket.com.
- For eid tickets, customers are eligible for refund ONLY if the operator cancels the trip and cannot provide an alternative arrangement.
- Refund Policy
- Regular Time (Non-Eid Period)
- No ticket will be refunded unless it has been cancelled as per the cancellation policy above.
- In case of technical problem or any failed transaction due to network failure, time delay on complete payment.